Our self-cleaning magnets are designed, tested, and assembled in Australia using as many local components as possible. We take extra care to use locally sources non-proprietary bearings and motors. This is because we know many of our customers operate in regional or remote area's and need to be as self-sufficient as possible. We understand downtime costs you money and things need to happen fast.
Our intention is to supply you with a robust and reliable unit that is serviceable using mainstream locally sourced consumable components such as bearings and motors, shafts and belts.
Unlike many of our competitors, our business model is not dependant on selling you proprietary spare parts that may take weeks to arrive. Our business is to provide reliable, good quality, Australian built, fair priced equipment that you can depend on.
We are very proud of our standards and we stand by our customers
on the rare occasion an issue occurs.
BENEFITS OF EFFICIENT SEPARATION EQUIPMENT SOLUTIONS:
- Protection of crushers and expensive plant equipment
- Improve product purity by effective extraction of contaminants such a roof bolts, pins, drill rods, earthmoving equipment parts and scrap metal, etc..
- Designed and manufactured in Australia in accordance with Australian Std 3556-1998
- Design options for remote locations
- Prevention of downtime and reduction of maintenance as a result of damage to equipment or contamination of product.
- Manual or self-clean designs
- Inline or crossbelt applications
- Whittington spiral pulleys on selected units for superior belt tracking and reduction of belt damage
- Brick works
- Timber processing
- Concrete batching
- and much more!
- Local support available
- Before, during and after sales support
- Site visits and assessment available where required
The number 1 reason why the industry comes to MSA - over 40 years' experience in tramp metal and metal contamination recovery!
Pricing for these products is P.O.A. Please contact us with information of your application to receive a no-cost, no-obligation quote.
Note – MSA Magnetics is not authorised to, and does not, recommend magnet solutions for human consumption food applications. Expert advice must be sought for such applications from recognised and approved providers of solutions for food applications. MSA can assist with names of these providers.
Magnet Sales Australia retains Intellectual property rights on this Magnetic Pulley conversion design and new systems of the same. Any infringement of such will be pursued to the full extent of Intellectual property Law.