Grate magnets are one of the most common forms of magnetic separation equipment for metal recovery in free flowing material, with uses in almost any industry and application. MSA supply standard square or round grate magnets constructed from 304 or 316 Stainless Steel, and also provide options for housings.
Suitable for removal of bolts, nuts, washers, rust, wear metal and more.
- OEM orders and customer designed applications welcomed.
- Made of high-quality rare-earth magnets reaching up to 9,000+ gauss strength.
- Magnet bar diameter made per custom order.
- Square and round grates available
- Constructed using SS304 & SS316 casing tube and frame.
- Equipped with high density ceramic 8 magnets or high-energy neo rare-earth magnets to suit your individual magnet application and requirements.
- High temperature grade magnetics available (SmCo or Alnico)
- Easy/express-clean or manual cleaning versions available
- Optional 90° angle baffles and 5mm diameter bar attached to suit purpose of directing product onto the magnet for maximum effectiveness.
GRATE MAGNET HOUSINGS:
- Housings are constructed of 304 or 316 Stainless Steel. Mild steel housings can be provided upon request however this is not recommended due to induction of magnetic fields into the housing and loss of metal collections when the drawer is moved.
- Up to one or two layers/row of high-strength magnetic grates available in housing. Multi row units (3-4 rows) also available for specific applications requiring higher levels of magnetic separation
Pricing for these products is P.O.A. Please contact us with information of your application to receive a no-cost, no-obligation quote.
Note – Magnet Sales Australia is not authorised to, and does not, recommend magnet solutions for human consumption food applications. Expert advice must be sought for such applications from recognised and approved providers of solutions for food applications. MSA can assist with names of these providers.