Exposure to bloodborne pathogens from accidental sharps injuries is a serious occupational hazard. The Needlestick Safety and Prevention Act requires employers to use engineering and work practise controls to eliminate or minimise employee exposure to this.
The Magnatreve® Medical Sweeper offers a simple way to promote needlestick safety and operating room infection control protection by effectively collecting suture needles, scalpels and other dangerous implements that could cause injury to medical staff or patients.
- The safest way to retrieve contaminated needles and blades
- Sizes range from 8" to 35" handles.
- Hand-free collection of needles and other metal objects.
- No wheels to fall off, and no moving parts to break
- Units come with forceps to safely remove sharps from magnetic heads.